Sunday, February 15, 2009

Doodles Part 3

Savor it while you can, its the last of the doodles.
Started just drawing headshots of me and a few of my buddies. Thought I'd label them. Uh, I kind of lost track though when I started adding people that don't exist. For example, "The Fat Guy" isn't an actual person. But I think every group of friends/team of badasses needs to have an archetypal "Fat Guy" in order to be complete. And then on the bottom part is just...uhh.... some shit.

Guess you could say I kind of went overboard with the idea I had for this one. It requires some explanation. So, you remember that Alvin and the Chipmunks cartoon from the 80s? No? Well I sure as hell do for some reason. So, during the intro there was this part in which all 3 chipmunks transform into bikers momentarily. Simon had this helmet that I've never seen anyone ever wear, not even in other cartoons, and that is the helmet you see here. If you still don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, just watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gOOqPVJohI
40 seconds in. There it is. I don't know why, but I find that hat to be one of the most hilarious things ever. Don't try to reason why, my mind's all fucked up like that. Anyway, so I play Team Fortress 2 a lot, because it rules. I don't know, just thought about incorporating the two because its funny to me.


Enjoy it, this is the last time you'll ever see me draw Mario. Drawings of Mario and Mario-related things have oversaturated the internet so much, it honestly makes me...well, not sick, but I kind of make a disgusted look on my face when I think about it.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment