Sunday, February 15, 2009

Doodles Part 1

While rummaging through the large volume of crap underneath my bed, I came across a notebook from last semester. Of course there were numerous half-ass sketches filling the pages in lieu of actual notes, so I decided to scan in some of the more worthwhile ones and post them here! What a treat.Topping this one off is a series of headshots of Chuck E. Cheese's own "Munch" character, going through an emotional spectrum, I guess. Below that is uh.....oh gosh, I don't even want to explain. That fat old guy that isn't Santa Claus is a security guard where I work. Was a security guard where I work, his fat ass got canned. Anyway....eahhhh figure it out for yourself, kiddies.
This was a history teacher I had. The guy was actually pretty awesome, unfortunately I didn't give 1/32 of a shit about the stuff he was teaching, so I didn't pay much attention/attend class regularly. The term "Wild-Eyed old man" comes to mind.
A promotional message.




No comments:

Post a Comment