Saturday, July 24, 2010

But anyways, I think its a bunch of bullshit.

I can't sleep, so I was rootin' around my folders of crappy sorta-recent art and found these eeerrrrrm....humdingers. Here, you look at 'em.

Anyone who plays Gang Garrison Zwei, sometimes nonchalantly referred to as "Team for Tress 2" probably recognizes the Soldier here. There was a propaganda-making contest for it at the end of last year and this was my entry.

Here is three minutes of Photoshop. A project for a digital arts class. That guy on the left there is the notorious "Tip Top" Tommy Steele, you've probably heard of him before, he's kind of a big deal.


Another project made for that digital arts class. This was done around the fall of 2009, so it is kinda old, man. This piece in particular has to do with my own memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment