Monday, January 12, 2009

1/12/09

Here we are. Who are you? Why the hell would you come to this awful place? You are subject to my tyranny here, you know that, right? Excellent. Time to get down to business.

This is a sad bear. I drew him a year ago, I think. Took a whole 4 minutes, too. Why do I choose this for the first thing to upload to this miserable blog? I don't know, it was just there on my hard drive and I don't feel like scanning anything in right now, so deal with it.

And then I thought of some more junk to put here:

The Tourettes Guy, one of my heroes. They say he's dead, but I don't buy it. Not because I think they were liars, but because he can't die. Thats all there is to it, folks.

The Time Traveler. Some of you might not be familiar with who this guy is, but don't worry, it doesn't take long to explain. In fact, I don't have to type anything about it:

You just can't make something like this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment